Carlsbad Raceway, June 19th

What time are you guys meeting? First thing in the morning?

Anybody have a helmet I can borrow, because this will be my first time at the strip and to say I grew up in Oceanside all these years.

Anybody awake :sleep: .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SuperSport, that's real cool of you man, but , starting @ 12 noon I have a full day of activities to attend with my young ones. (Probably would be cutting it too close)

I'll definitely be looking too attend the next So. Cal gathering, I should have a helmet by then :D

You guys have fun and try to get some video if possible :chevy:

Hey Iceman, i will bring a extra helmet for you and we are going to meet there about 10:30 ish

Hey Eric, if you could still bring that helmet down that would be great. Cody forgot his helmet (he's already down there getting his wheels swaped) and he forgot his helmet and he's trying to save himself a trip from going all the way back to his house.

So you guys got rained out? That sucks. I did my dyno runs in Santee and had HP Tuners' logging tool hooked up for both my runs. Maybe next time I can come up with you guys and we can log your runs with my laptop.

So you guys got rained out? That sucks. I did my dyno runs in Santee and had HP Tuners' logging tool hooked up for both my runs. Maybe next time I can come up with you guys and we can log your runs with my laptop.

That would be cool man. Hopefully everybody can get together again in the near future. :thumbs:

So you guys got rained out?  That sucks.  I did my dyno runs in Santee and had HP Tuners' logging tool hooked up for both my runs.  Maybe next time I can come up with you guys and we can log your runs with my laptop.

Hey Naked,

Can you log data for 04's or does it have to be an 03 for your HPT software to work ???

Adam: Yeah, I really enjoyed hanging out with the SS guys, but i had racing on the brain. At least you got a chance to sample my truck. I forgot to even ask how much faster you think the SRT-10 is compare to my truck ??

Well..... I got most of the way down there and then started to see the weather conditions, good thing I turned back. I need to get some cell numbers from you guys before we go next time so I can find out what you are doing in the event of rain-out. :thumbs:

Archived