Carlsbad Raceway, June 19th

I don't know why everyone is counting me out. I think i have a fair chance against the SRT-10, but there is no doubt it is going to be really close. :thumbs:

Unless you have a blower now, or N2O, I wouldn't make any bets. What are your current times?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I got some bad news guys. Im not going to be able to make it on saturday. I just found out yesterday that one of our double headers (for the scout team im on) scheduled for 1 month from yesterday got cancelled and rescheduled for the 19th. I would just miss it, but these games are pretty important to me. Sorry guys, good luck and ill try to make it next time. Later, Adam

Maybe next time dude! Good luck! :thumbs:

I don't know why everyone is counting me out. I think i have a fair chance against the SRT-10, but there is no doubt it is going to be really close.  :thumbs:

Unless you have a blower now, or N2O, I wouldn't make any bets. What are your current times?

If the wheather is pretty good i should be in the 13.6-7 range.

Adam how does your SS compare to the srt-10?

Totally different trucks. The ss seats more people and is a little more comfortable to drive around and I think its a little bit better looking truck. Its also better in wet conditions, but the srt handles better, brakes way better, pulls much harder and is more fun to drive (except in traffic). My truck will get it off the line but the srt-10 would catch up because it pulls so hard.

So what is the final tally of people showin this saturday?

SuperSport

dylanvonkleist

56chevywagon

??????

This doesn't look too promising Cody. :shakehead:

Yeah seriously, but i guess that just means more runs for us. :D

Archived