Nightmare Header Intall!

ok got the truck back from the muffler guy. ill look under tomorrow. he got my cats back on and made some midpipes in 3in stainless. he said he had fun :rolleyes::wtf: lol. anyway, its def quieter at idle and louder at high rpm. got new bolts and spark plug wires. ill put them on tomorrow. this pcm relearn is killing me. everytime i hit the brakes or turn at slow speed the damn truck stalls in the middle of the road! i gotta keep my foot on the gas the whole time, and even then the rpm surges and goes so low it almost stalls unless i give it gas, even throwing it in neutral. driving me nuts, im gonna get pulled over for stalling in the middle of the road. it literally stalls 3-5 times pulling into a parking spot. and when i get my pcm back from charlie i gotta go through it again!

chris im gonna throw the other header on. bring it to the muffler shop and leave it for monday. he said he would do it first thing if i needed him. so i can stop there and ask him what he things about that bolt. if he doesnt wanna tackle it or if it will cost too much ill bring it back to the shop and order the parts from the dealer. ill let you know. nothing ever, i repeat, ever works out. my dad gave me the "i f@$%ing told you not to do headers!" lol o well. live and learn. i would have done it anyway :P

well after working on it all day finally got the other header on. the bolt ended up gettin drilled and tapped the hole back to 8mm i think is what they are. so thank god for my dad. he fixed my mess up again!. well it wasnt my fault. but i HAD to do headers! lol so now it sits at the exhaust shop. gettin the cats and midpipe put on. put the new 02s in. my new gaskets and spark plug wires will be in tomorrow. what studs or bolts you recommend to replace the factory ones with?

Mine did the same thing. Never had anything that F'd up with me that he couldnt fix. :cheers: To our fathers.

i called today and they were more than helpful. they are going to send me a new set. they guarantee there will not be any clearance issues. they dont know why but were willing to do the swap themselves but i cant drive all the way out there. i got a job lol. but we will see what they do. im sure they will sell them to ya cheap kevin