Exhaust systems

I had the Corsa (sport, before it was called that) on my old 5.3 truck... and I have the B&B now....

Personally, I do understand how some think the Corsa is too loud. I think it was also... It really got 'straight-pipe loud' when you got on it, because that's all the muffler really was. I could hear the exhaust echo off the surrounding landscape, just casually driving up mild hills.

I think the B&B is very mellow and quiet. I can't hear it with the windows down above 40-45mph.

I wonder if it's a difference with the side to rear exits?

hey zippy if you cant say anything nice :wtf: ...you know the rest OH SORRY I FORGOT MY CAPS  :D

I KNOW HOW YOU LOVE THEM.. YEA ITS EXHSAUST DAY AGAIN.. AND IT PROBABLY WILL BE TOMMORROW TOO.  THATS WHY WE COME TO THIS WEBSITE TO CHAT ,AND LEARN . SS OWNERS THAT IS... I GUESS IF YOU DONT OWN ONE YOU CAN SEND CONDISENDING MESSAGES TO PEOPLE.  SORRY  to be so rude but

im sick of it every time you post, its something unnecessary..  chill out  :jester: you seem very knowlegable so just help people. theres my two cents my ten cents are free.

you'd better watch who you're ripping on there skippy.

as for the posts like this, i see you're on post 8. when youi've began to help anyone on this site, let me know. on to the exhaust question, it's a daily asked thing so his answers are already on the board, many times over. it's just a lack of using the search key. with pretty much all silverado ss's being built the same it doesn't leave much room for the except if you have case. my guess would be he doesn't have a "special ss".

Sorry to stir up the pot fellas. Like I said, I'm a newbie here and didn't know to use the search function. I didn't even know that there was all of the individualized forum topics there are because I didn't scroll down the page enough :smash: ! I just got so hyped that there was this whole site devoted just to SS Silverados that I just started posting stuff. I know that I posted stuff in the wrong categories and I apologize to the moderators. I'll be sure and be a little more "forum savvy" in the future :D ...

BTW, thanks for all of the help!

hey zippy if you cant say anything nice :wtf: ...you know the rest OH SORRY I FORGOT MY CAPS  :D

I KNOW HOW YOU LOVE THEM.. YEA ITS EXHSAUST DAY AGAIN.. AND IT PROBABLY WILL BE TOMMORROW TOO.  THATS WHY WE COME TO THIS WEBSITE TO CHAT ,AND LEARN . SS OWNERS THAT IS... I GUESS IF YOU DONT OWN ONE YOU CAN SEND CONDISENDING MESSAGES TO PEOPLE.  SORRY  to be so rude but

im sick of it every time you post, its something unnecessary..  chill out  :jester: you seem very knowlegable so just help people. theres my two cents my ten cents are free.

you'd better watch who you're ripping on there skippy.

as for the posts like this, i see you're on post 8. when youi've began to help anyone on this site, let me know. on to the exhaust question, it's a daily asked thing so his answers are already on the board, many times over. it's just a lack of using the search key. with pretty much all silverado ss's being built the same it doesn't leave much room for the except if you have case. my guess would be he doesn't have a "special ss".

Sorry to stir up the pot fellas. Like I said, I'm a newbie here and didn't know to use the search function. I didn't even know that there was all of the individualized forum topics there are because I didn't scroll down the page enough :smash: ! I just got so hyped that there was this whole site devoted just to SS Silverados that I just started posting stuff. I know that I posted stuff in the wrong categories and I apologize to the moderators. I'll be sure and be a little more "forum savvy" in the future :D ...

BTW, thanks for all of the help!

Tracy isnt too far from here.

I know once and a while someone asks a question that may have been posted before and gets ripped for asking it again and thats a shame all we have to say please do a search for what you want that it. With that said For those of you with the corsa exhaust where did you get it from and how much was it? thanks I hope this wasn't asked before but I couldn't find it if it was.

Archived