Anybody Know How Good Thoses Low Profile Tonneau Cover Are?

Need more info, Link maybe?

I went with the Truxedo Truxport Tonneau Cover it's not a lo pro but it's been a great cover. I went with this cover becasue I wanted to cover up the stake bed holes.

Got it on Ebay for $225 shipped.

I have a Bakflip Tonneau cover and I love it. It isn't the "sport" tonneau but I use my truck as a truck. It is a low profile, tri-fold cover that took me all of about 10 minutes to install by myself. The home page is http://www.bakfliptonneaucover.com/ It improved fuel mileage a little bit but more importantly it helps secure things in the bed of my truck and keeps the functionality. The reason I went with this one over the Pace Edwards was because it cost a lot less. No complaints so far.

The truxedo lo pro is a good cover. i worked at a truck accessory company for a few years and that was the number one seller for soft bed covers. i was the installer and they are very easy to install. if i was wanting a soft cover that would be the one i would go with.

Had an Extang RT. Good looking cover and functional but it would get air under it at highway speeds. Extang sent me a new cover and velcro strips for free and fixed the problem. Then I got talking to an Extang rep one day and he told me about their new "Revolution" cover. They exchanged my old RT for the new Revolution for free including installation. VERY nice cover. No Velcro, it stretches tight when closed and the side are held down in a channel. Works really well. No flapping at speed, seems to be waterproof and looks good.

I'd reccommend Extang just because of their service and warranty and they're made in Michigan. :thumbs:

Also, if I need to use the bed, I can roll it up and strap it in place in about 30 seconds. Put it back down in about the same time or even less.

Edited by BOB47 (see edit history)

Now does anyone know if you can use one of thes lo-pros if you have the ISS wing on ur truck as Im going to be puting on soon.

I think they do or i hope they do because i am installing my ISS wing soon . i plan on putting some of that 3m clear film on the top of the wing were the cover will sit on top of it because the cover has scuffed up the paint on the stock spoiler.... chris

I think they do or i hope they do because i am installing my ISS wing soon . i plan on putting some of that 3m clear film on the top of the wing were the cover will sit on top of it because the cover has scuffed up the paint on the stock spoiler.... chris

:withstupid: I have the same cover with the same result. I plan on doing the same. if I get around to shaving my handle, I plan on getting the Gemtop GT Classic http://www.sporttrucksolutions.com/GT%20Cl.../Gt_Classic.htm

Edited by KJT13 (see edit history)