Come On In Got A Vid For Ya!

4.8t

i made it to the track today. it was kinda sunny and hot but the hoe did pretty good. with the cam swap it ran faster on a no boost launch then it did before with a 5-6psi launch. the last run of the day was the best. i wanted to go one more good time but i didn't wanna push my luck. so with out further ado here is the video. http://www.streetfire.net/video/turbo-taho...0mph_741849.htm

i have to say torque steer is a mother. i need limit straps to keep my front end down. oh yeah and it weighed in a 6020. 3/4 tank of gas. speaker box and all but the left far rear seat in the truck.

the suspension is all stock. i was running the ls6 cam before. i ran a best of 12.89 with a 5-6psi boost launch. sunday i ran a 12.85 with no boost and a bog on the launch. then with a 5-6psi launch i knocked off a 12.33. so i think the new cam did good. only real change is i went from 2wd back to awd. 60ft is about the same.

Edited by 4.8t (see edit history)