'nuther New Dude.

John here.

I am down in the salt marsh on the vcoast of North Carolina.

Been hanging out here for a good while and soaking up info. Ive been a long time getting around to joining in the discussion because there is so much info already available, here, and I have been soaking it up.

Last September a good bud who has a big towing business offered me a deal I couldn't turn down to trade my old 93 Siverado, (225,000 mi.), for an 03 SSS with 47,000 mi.

Shortly after getting the truck my dentist started making demands on my finances and so I haven't been able to start modding. Thanks to y'all; I've already got a long list of "want to do" mods.

Now lets see if I can figure out the picture up-load trick.

Guess not. I'll figure it out later. (Gotta photobucket account. Any tips gladly accepted)

John

Welcome man! How far are you from the Virginia state line? And lets see some pics! Unfortunately I dont have Photobucket so I dont know anything about it. I use a system called dropbox (www.dropbox.com) to upload all of my pictures to the site. After you create an account and install the program on your computer you can put any pictures you want to upload to the site in the folder called "public" thats located inside the dropbox folder. Every file in the public folder has its own link so you can just copy that link and push the button that looks like a picture right above the text box you type in to post something. So you click that button then paste the url into there and the picture appears! Hope that helps! Let me know if you need help.

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

I look forward to joining in more here.

Special thanks to idahoBLKss and STG313 for photo posting advice. I am getting closer. I wrote out this response, earlier, and managed to add a photo, that showed up in the response box, but it inserted itself in the middle of my text. I will add my photos to this one and post it regardless of where they show up and sort it all out later.

Well; I thought that I had it figured out.

I had three photos show up in my reply box and in the "review" stage, but the pics and a few lines of text didn't make it to the posting stage.

I am using a couple year old iMac and the latest version of Firefox. Is either of those the trouble?

New guys sure are a pain in the butt, EH?

John

Welcome John! heading your way to have dinner this week on the waterfront. We should get together, seem both our trucks are ready to have some mods made. I've made my list. So now I'll just have to divert funds from the 67SS to the V-Max. To many toys not enough dough.