Had A Busy Weekend

ive been trying to put away money from my second job for the camaro, and i finally was able to purchase a TVS 2300 for it. to be honest, i took most of the money id saved for the TVS i plan on putting on the SSS :eek: so i guess it will just have to wait another year lol :cry: i got a deal i couldnt turn down, and im SO happy with the results. as of these pics, the car has 4.5-5 psi. only mods are 1 7/8" LT kooks feeding stock cat-back, NGK TR6 plugs. stock pulley (3.8"), even stock airbox and paper filter. car put down 503 whp, with about 10 more there easily, but i left it fat and retarded because its pullied down a little now :devil: also, the SSS is torn apart- redoing the alarm, the stereo, the headliner and pillars, and a few other things. so ill stop typing and show you what you want to see already :D theres some pics of the install, some customers cars hiding in the background- can you find the 850 whp one???? ;) (no its not either of mine :( )

100_1005.jpg

^the clifford smart start program is really cool :thumbs:

100_1008.jpg

^before the install

100_1010.jpg

^some parts- and yes... that box does say ford racing and it is part of the kit LOL (and lets see if anyone notices what exactly that LS2 behind the table has going on...)

100_1011.jpg

100_1014.jpg

^the lucky recipent

100_1021.jpg

^1 beer into it/5 minutes :)

100_1022.jpg

^you can see the (awesome) BMR products hanging onto the rear, the kooks kit, and the 315s on the back

100_1025.jpg

^all fits beautifully under the fender

Nice super jealous!!!! I am goin with the jeep SRT-8 with the 850 which is also badass!!! as for the ls2 i see yellow springs and no rockers so i am assuming new heads and cam and possibly a new intake manifold?!?!

thanks for the compliments :) i want to keep an all black theme on it, just didnt wanna do all black wheels because i feel that down here in S Florida its over-played.

and NICE catch, someone saw the upside down manifold! its getting a front mount turbo, going in a 67 chevy truck. as for the 850whp, its actually in the Z06 next to the camaro, but its up all the way on the lift and very hard to notice. the jeep is only lightly modded, runs flat 13s.