New Vinyle Decals On The Truck Check Em Out

idahoBLKss

i really like the spoiler really nice and subtle thumbsup.gif. im not sure on the wheel stickers i would have to see it further back in a whole truck pic but by what your showing us it looks pretty nice. something that nobody has good job.

I definately like the spoiler decal. ive not seen viyl embossed like that. Unless you just but the words with different vinyl underneath the main piece. Im curious as to how that was done. Now the wheel decal is different but not for me but if you like it then keep it by all means.

I definately like the spoiler decal. ive not seen viyl embossed like that. Unless you just but the words with different vinyl underneath the main piece. Im curious as to how that was done. Now the wheel decal is different but not for me but if you like it then keep it by all means.

thanks, its a layering process that i came up with about a year ago "well i havent seen anybody do it b4" but im sure its been done somewhere . i did my buddies srt8 300 stripes and embossed some punisher stuff about a year ago i posted the video of that too if you search you can find it here.

I like the spoiler, but where is the rest of it? Doing something like that will also help the paint from getting marked up if you have a tonneau cover that touches the wing like mine does.

yeah i got the other peices im not sure if im going to put it on thou... maybe . and yes i like to sit on my tailgate and mine had some scuffs on it that the vinyl hides perfectly...lol its a great coverup / protector.

thanks for all of the good words guys, im going to get video of the truck rolling so you can see the rim decals in action so hopefully it will change some of your minds about them ...lol fingersx.gif