Crossing Back Over

First off I want to say sorry to everyone for being non existant here.

This year has been rough Early febuary my now ex wife wanted a divorce. She said she found a more sensitive guy. Bottom line I got all my toys she took al her debt and everything is awesome now. I moved to Mckinney Texas which is in DFW. I have a nice new place with lots of room for my toys. I gave up on the 447. That motor was huge and to use it at ful potential i would have had to spend another 30k just to make it run and the rest of the tranny/suspension to handle potential 1500+ horses. I never wanted my truck to cross over into the drag scene and that was what it was becoming. The twins were fun but i miss my truck that i could drive when i wanted.

New plans are a 370 built for boost and im going to be contacting Brian for a Jack shaft 2300. I loved my Radix and this would be a nice step up and have plenty of power to please me. Im still going 80e and ill build the 10 bolt to handle it. This is a light at the end i can actually see. Im sorry to disappoint but that motor went to a worthy person who will use it well.

To danny (spayed99) he put me up in his house til i found a place and you couldnt ask for a better friend. To Dave (usabodyguard) He kept my head out of my ass and helped see me through my heartache. Please dont feel sorry for me im better of im in the location ive always wanted to be in and ive got me a new chic. LIFE IS GOOD and my truck will run again

• 3 weeks later...