What Other Vehicles Does Everyone Have ?

the wife drives a 05 tahoe LT. My never ending project is a 91 S-10. started as a 4cyl/5spd. then got a 350sbc/700r4, then full roller 355. now its going under the knife again for a 6.0/th350 combo. coming up on 10 years since i got it. i dont even want to think of how much ive put into it over the yearsidiot.gif the wife would kill me if she knew that number. later gary

Besides the SS I got a blown 1970 Chevelle BBC. Haven't touched it in 2 years but just started to put it back together. I have owned the car for 11 years.. It is up for sale but I hope to get it running and driving before it goes.. I'm going to run it without the blower for a while but it will go on!! I will get some picks up later the pic in my sig had the small block.

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

72 gmc pickup with 383stroker/700r4, really need to take her out for a good drive, its been years shakehead.gif

i agree i cant remember the last time i actually took the s10 out for a drive. i think i enjoy working on it more than driving it! is that wierd?