Digital Camera

Sony CyberShot DSC-W310, 12.1 megapixel. It retails for about $150 or so. I was issued one through my current job, probably has the clearest pictures I have ever taken with a digital camera....

Sony CyberShot DSC-W310, 12.1 megapixel. It retails for about $150 or so. I was issued one through my current job, probably has the clearest pictures I have ever taken with a digital camera....

iamwithstupid.gif I have the O.G. cybershot that is going on 7 years now, and is still working awsome. It is only 5mp but that was the highest of the day, the pictures are still more than what I need/can use.

We have a Canon PowerShot SX20IS. A little more than 300 but not by much. We love it and definately recommend it. Its one model below the slr's. Just a suggestion. I did a lot of research and this one had the best reviews across the board compared to the Nikon. HD video was a big deciding factor for us. Hope this helps. GL

I've mostly used Nikon in the past. Just point and shoot cam's nothing fancy. My daughter got herself a new Nikon and it didn't take pictures well. Pictures always seemed to be too red and blurry/hazy shots. Could of been a setting somewhere, Took it back and got this Canon. I liked it so much that I went and got one too LMAO...

Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS