I Cant Decide

well i found this corsa sport

http://www.lmperformance.com/7204/27.html

i was wondering if i could find it for cheaper or is this the best deal out there on a corsa

i have a flowmaster right now, but i want to get rid of it

or would it be cheaper to have a custom exhaust built from midpipes without cats all the way to the tips and for this i'd get a flowmonster.

any comments are much appreciated

well i found this corsa sport

http://www.lmperform...om/7204/27.html

i was wondering if i could find it for cheaper or is this the best deal out there on a corsa

i have a flowmaster right now, but i want to get rid of it

or would it be cheaper to have a custom exhaust built from midpipes without cats all the way to the tips and for this i'd get a flowmonster.

any comments are much appreciated

I have Borlas on mine and I've had nothing but compliments on them...My truck sounds mean but wont wake the dead. It all depends on what you want

I have Corsa touring and love the sound ...

I got mine off Ebay for $6?? i found someone on there selling them for other vehicles and asked them if they had 1 for an SS and they did and posted it with a price($7??) and BEST OFFER ... chris

depending on what you have already there are a couple of things you could do. If you have the stock pipes right now, but just have a flowmaster in place, keep the stock pipes and add a better muffler of your choice. I have a very hard time believing that the aftermarket pipes flow better then the stock ones do as long as the stock muffler is replaced. About the only thing i would change in the stock pipes is to add an x-pipe, but i have done it yet so i don't know if it helps or not.

If your looking to get rid of the stock cat pipes(mid pipes) you could buy the OBX headers that come with new mid pipes and hollow cats and bolt right up to the stock exhaust or any other aftermarket exhaust pipe that was meant to bolt up to the stock mid pipes.

in the end my opinion is keep the stock pipes on the truck, you can spend over 800 on exhaust pipes and not get a thing for it. or you can spend 500 or less to get the headers and new mid pipes and 100 bucks for a new muffler and be way better off.

I have Borlas on mine and I've had nothing but compliments on them...My truck sounds mean but wont wake the dead. It all depends on what you want

Not to high jack the thread but do you have any sound clips of your borla's? I've been debating what exhaust as well and I'd like to hear some.

for whole complete systems:

Billy Boat for deep tone, Corsa for Nascar tone. These are the best 2 systems quality and performance wise, but not cheap.

just the muffler:

magnaflow

About a year ago I asked for some B&B clips from members here but cannot find the thread since the site changed.

http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/silverado/

• 4 weeks later...

i run thrush and have no cats i like it very little drone and what little bit there is my radio cancels it out and it doesnt have to be turned up loud

exhaust clip

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/McMahan/?action=view&current=100_1036.flv

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)