Just Checking In

just thought id make a topic to say hello, share some things of my busy/unlucky past few weeks, etc... its been a long time for anyone who actually noticed (or cares lol :dunno: ) i havent had time to even go on the forums :cry: i thought id share some random things while im here.

my SSS is broken... again. and youd never guess what it is, again.

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

i had a (seemingly obviously bad idea) go cart accident.... no one was hurt, well not seriously :lol:

IMG_0471.jpg

the 1000+ hp vette we've been building is still giving me nightmares of major failure right before completion.... (more pics after its finished)

IMG_0447.jpg

last weekend i was on the dyno, fixing the printer and i heard a series of loud horrible noises.... (yes thats an S 500 several feet off the ground on top of a palm tree, in front of the shop)

IMG_0450.jpg

a really random, yet amusing VIN of an LR3 i worked on a few weeks back....

IMG_0530.jpg

and last but certainly not least... a BEAUTIFUL silverado ss that will be going up for sale today on ebay and elsewhere. details later, but i swear its cleaner than MY truck even (was a very anal firefighters truck, no pun intented)

IMG_0544.jpg

so again, HELLO everyone :seeya: hopefully i can make it on here often again, i miss this place

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

(was a very anal firefighters truck, no pun intented)

Sounds familiar, doesn't in John? :ninja: :ninja:

Glad to see you are still around, I was wondering how you have been. You need to stop by more often! :cheers:

Please tell the go-cart story :pepsicheer:

ok, well there is another go cart the same size... these were purchased on craigslist for a very small amount of money, just to have fun around the shop. the other cart has an 11hp motor from harbor freight, and is actually a tad lighter. needless to say, its not safe at all :lol: so we were racing them around the shop, and were coming around a corner at about 30-35 mph prob. theres a BIG dip in the middle of the parking lot where the corner is, and i *mightve* pushed the other cart into the dip, hard. and it *mightve* caught a little air, hit the bumper, and flipped up onto the windshield. *maybe* good news is, that car belongs to an employee who bought it to take the supercharged 3800 out of it and put into his impala. the car was already a total loss, now just even more so :D

Im glad to see ya back around, great addition with the fog lights!

Glad to hear from you Jon.

Man you have been busy! what is that the output shft and accumulator piston? How did the S500 launch off the dyno?

thats my output shaft out of my SSS :cry: and the S500 wasnt on the dyno, i was with a vette. i heard the accident happen and walked out to see that. guy was fall-down drunk at 11 am on a Sat... fell asleep/passed out, foot on the gas. police chief said he was going at least 60 mph, hit the curb, caught air, hit the tree square in the middle of the car. car hit the ground, STILL on the gas, climbed up the tree; right when it was about to flip, it just knocked the tree down and got wedged on top of it.

Sounds familiar, doesn't in John? :ninja: :ninja:

Glad to see you are still around, I was wondering how you have been. You need to stop by more often! :cheers:

i really do.... and yes, if you had a twin brother then this wouldve been his truck lol. its 2WD too :D

ok, well there is another go cart the same size... these were purchased on craigslist for a very small amount of money, just to have fun around the shop. the other cart has an 11hp motor from harbor freight, and is actually a tad lighter. needless to say, its not safe at all :lol: so we were racing them around the shop, and were coming around a corner at about 30-35 mph prob. theres a BIG dip in the middle of the parking lot where the corner is, and i *mightve* pushed the other cart into the dip, hard. and it *mightve* caught a little air, hit the bumper, and flipped up onto the windshield. *maybe* good news is, that car belongs to an employee who bought it to take the supercharged 3800 out of it and put into his impala. the car was already a total loss, now just even more so :D

Excellent use of disclaimers. :takealook: