Iphone 4

I have one! Its amazing, as expected. The screen resolution is everything Steve Jobs made it out to be, I couldnt be happier. I am also not experiencing any of the issues that are starting to pop up on the internet like lack of service when the phone is held a certain way (knock on wood). I will have it at Carlisle this weekend for people to see if interested.............

tomorrow! i went to pick it up today because i was told that my at&t store would be open at 7 am and the phones would be sold "first come, first serve." well, apple decided overnight that they would not be distributing the phones to the at&t stores until next tuesday. made my way to one of the apple stores after work, and they were only selling to the people who pre-ordered, but tomorrow they will be selling the phones to the masses. i will be there after work, and judging by the line i saw today, i will be there for a while. i heard that at one of the other apple stores this morning had a line about 2/3rds of a mile long. i've been without a phone for a week now, since i had to return my 3g iphone in order to be eligible for the 4.

I missed the pre order, but I saw a 1/8th to 1/4 mile line in front of the apple store today!!! and funny enough that was for the pre order! all the AT&T stores arround here said they wont be getting any till the 29th, so hopefully I wont have to deal with my broken screen any longer! banghead.gif

And BTW besides the ridiculous rules I LOVE CALIFORNIA