raced a new srt 10

04joegibbs

Good kill!! :cheers: welcome to the site. :thumbs: Did you have any trouble getting the pulley off the supercharger?I heard they were pressed on so you cant get it off..(On the joe gibbs truck)...Just a rumor. :crazy:

They are not pressed on a Radix blower. Eatons, like the Eaton on my wife's GTP, have them pressed on. Radix is just a nut removal and swap.

i had no problems getting the pulley of. How much power do yall think this thing is making. and how much power do u think a 6.0l block with ported 6.0l heads will give me towards a gain.

Well as it stands I think, that SRT-10 6000lb truck is making 500ponies and you weigh in about 5100 lbs if you are RCSB and 5300 if you are an ECSB, so it only needs to make less than 500 to beat him.

The new 05 Crew Cab SRT 10+ will be an automatic with 500hp and 525lbft weighing in at a heafty 7500lbs, I hear. That will be a nice truck too.

i had no problems getting the pulley of. How much power do yall think this thing is making. and how much power do u think a 6.0l block with ported 6.0l heads will give me towards a gain.

Well as it stands I think, that SRT-10 6000lb truck is making 500ponies and you weigh in about 5100 lbs if you are RCSB and 5300 if you are an ECSB, so it only needs to make less than 500 to beat him.

The new 05 Crew Cab SRT 10+ will be an automatic with 500hp and 525lbft weighing in at a heafty 7500lbs, I hear. That will be a nice truck too.

Actual weight on the standard cab Ram SRT-10 is 5150lbs. I would imagine the quadcab version to weight 3-400lbs more.

Just thought I would let you know for comparisons sake.

Good job !

Has anyone tried a 345hp Hemi with an SS ? How do they stack up ?

WP

LOL. Why would you need to? ;)

Yes, this thread will be degrading fast. :cheers:

Hemi's don't stand much of a chance against the SS. I stopped counting how many of 'em I smoked :D

Good job !

Has anyone tried a 345hp Hemi with an SS ? How do they stack up ?

WP

LOL. Why would you need to? ;)

Yes, this thread will be degrading fast. :cheers:

Hemi's don't stand much of a chance against the SS. I stopped counting how many of 'em I smoked :D

:D did you say Hemi or Corolla :jester:

sorry had to just read the other thread

The weight of my truck was 4,150 lbs with a half tank of gas and me in it. And I have a 5.3L RC SB(step side)2wd LS. I got weighed at a garbage dump. :cheers:

that's about correct. at prep most of them still had the paperwork in them with shipping weights. they weigh them front and rear. 4100-4200 for a v8 rcsb 2wd.

Archived