Detail Love

I finally got some down time to detail the Silverado, the outside anyway. I am a new Adams Premium Car Care Products follower. I love his stuff. It is very high quality, very easy to use, the customer service is outstanding, and the shine is out of this world. I did a 3 step process on it in about 2.5 hours the other night. Even the stuff on the tires is Adams. If you havent used any, and get an opportunity, you should, you will convert.

This is my arsenal, the pads look dirty, b/c this is after I used them. The process is color coded. The liquid you use for each pad, matches the color of the pad. I use them all with my Meguiars DA.

DSC_0231.jpg

Also, these pictures were taken in midday sun, but its all the time I had, so I went for it.

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

*edit* The little dark spots are on my lens I guess, they arent on the truck.

Nice pics and good job man :thumbs:

Not to threadjack, but what grill(s) are on your truck? They look awesome! Mine has a few small hairline cracks and I figure its the perfect excuse to get some new inserts... biggrin.gif

They look like the ss speed grilles, but I could be wrong.