Yank3000

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me know how you like it!

Also where did you get yours from? I spoke with someone from Tbyrne and they said that Yank is moving and won't be selling untill late next month(July 16 or 17). Seems kinda crappy that they are out of business for a month.

P.S. yes frick i want it now!

I spoke with someone from Tbyrne and they said that Yank is moving and won't be selling untill late next month(July 16 or 17). Seems kinda crappy that they are out of business for a month.

Yank has a great product but there one major downfall is their customer service. It won't take much research to find lots of complaints about getting ahold of them.

let me know how you like it!

Also where did you get yours from? I spoke with someone from Tbyrne and they said that Yank is moving and won't be selling untill late next month(July 16 or 17). Seems kinda crappy that they are out of business for a month.

P.S. yes frick i want it now!

have you considered a vigilante?

I got it installed and ran it over weekend.

Still having tuning issues from some other mod's, but from 4,000-5,800 she is a rapped ape!

Still getting use to the 3000 stall, If it does not change after fine tuning I might have a Yank TT3000 for sale soon!

I like the feeling of the low end power.....

Still having tuning issues from some other mod's, but from 4,000-5,800 she is a rapped ape!

Still getting use to the 3000 stall, If it does not change after fine tuning I might have a Yank TT3000 for sale soon!

what other mods do you think are harming the TC?

raped ape huh?? i like that!!!

what other mods do you think are harming the TC?

raped ape huh?? i like that!!!

haynss,

No harm to the TC. It feels sluglish out of the hole up to 4,200. But I think that the way the TC works, 3000 stall, but really 3300 stall.

Its a tuning issue from 3000-4200.

I think a shift kit or new trany is in my near future.

I love laying down patches from a rolling 20mph stomp! :thumbs:

Archived