I Feel Bad

zippy

I feel bad I haven't been on here much lately. I've been stopping in here and there, moderating a bit, posting a touch, and then signing off. Work, wife, and everything else has kept me busy in the past little while. I hope none of you guys think I up and left you. I'm still working on getting back to normal. Hopefully everyone still knows that they can at least call me whenever they want. 231-638-1981. That goes to anyone really whether I know you or not. Sorry guys. (and girls)

I feel bad I haven't been on here much lately. I've been stopping in here and there, moderating a bit, posting a touch, and then signing off. Work, wife, and everything else has kept me busy in the past little while. I hope none of you guys think I up and left you. I'm still working on getting back to normal. Hopefully everyone still knows that they can at least call me whenever they want. 231-638-1981. That goes to anyone really whether I know you or not. Sorry guys. (and girls)

You have always been there when I needed you. Life gets in the way man, don't sweat it. :thumbs:

Its alright zippy. Everyone gets busy and you can only do so much. You've helped me out a lot with tuning my truck. I kinda feel bad now for calling you all the time and asking a million questions lol.

Side note trucks still running mint.