Silverado Ss Nationals

SSS National Event  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a SSS Natianal Event in Kansas City if organized??

Hells yeah, I am definitely up for this.If it does happen in KC, being that I am a couple hours north, I would be happy to let a couple peoples coming from the north crash here for the night if need be.

Thanks Ben

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would most def love to attend one if time and money allowed for it. Its gonna be a long drive no matter were you have it but it being in the middle of the states would be the most fair. IMO

Be awesome to have you out here in yonderville David! thumb.gif

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

i can make it with a couple months notice. texas would be cool i have family there and my sister lives in new mexico which i have never visited not to mention there are some places id like to see . if anythign i will be trailering it out with the big truck. further east of texas is pretty hard for me . its already more than a couple days drive. a track event is a must as well as a bbq.

I would love to do this guys. i think its awesome. the only thing with me being in the Army i would need a hard date so i can take leave and do the appropiate paper work for this.

Ill keep my eye out for this

Justin

That would be awesome------ :cheers: I'm with a few others tho, it would have to be next year some time for me to go....This year has been a "financially challenging" one so far....................................

Timing is important, I am down for a national meet, however I don't think I could attend if planned in 2010.......

:withstupid: Me too. I'm already planning 2011 vacation. I would love to make this part of my plans! :thumbs:

Don't get butt hurt Nancy!

If it was around DFW I would go... to lazy to drive far to go to a car meet.

Hey where in the DFW area are you from? I live in Wichita Falls only about 2 hours away from there....LOL Hey danny..long time no see on here