Need More Power

obrien07

whats going guys to start i need more power im trying to get into the 13's but with what i got right now i cant .... i do a 14.2 now but thats the best i can do right now i got a bbk 80mm throttle body ,tb spacer, 77 series k&n intake, jba shorty headers, hp tune, no cats and flowmasters and a msd 2 step what i need to know is what is some bolt on's that i can do to get 13's i know i need a stall, long tubes,.... what else is left i dont want to go nitrous just yet so whats left???

Edited by OBRIEN (see edit history)

A cam really isn't needed to get into the 13's, my truck is living proof, she has the potential to go faster then my best time below if I can ever get traction. :ninja:

A stall(3000+), LT's, and a GOOD tune will get you there, along with great track conditions. I would lose the TB spacer, and Flowmasters(known to kill low end TQ). What is in the MSD 2 step and who did your tune?

Why in the hell would you have a 2 step on a 14 second naturally asperated truck? Just curious...

As for your next mods, go for a shift kit and converter. After that look into a mild cam.

A cam really isn't needed to get into the 13's, my truck is living proof, she has the potential to go faster then my best time below if I can ever get traction. :ninja:

A stall(3000+), LT's, and a GOOD tune will get you there, along with great track conditions. I would lose the TB spacer, and Flowmasters(known to kill low end TQ). What is in the MSD 2 step and who did your tune?

i typed it into google and it looks likes its some sort of launch control