Trying Again In Phoenix Az.

Anyone up for a get together in the upcoming few weeks? Maybe late in the evening after it cools down some. Looking for ideas for a central location for everyone and hopefully we can get together quite a few trucks.

post-17446-127968311483_thumb.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before I'm in.... I have no idea where to meet..

I sent some emails to other phoenix members hoping to get something started. I know of a cool place but it's in Watson on my side of town and that's probally too far for everyone. I was hoping some other members would get in and make some sugestions that would be more of a central location for everyone. Or if eveyone is fine with Watson that would be fine by me.

Its about a 6 hour drive for us, if Zippy didn't have to work 1/2 day on Saturdays, we could definitely make it.

If the time works out for us and he gets out of work that day on time you'd be able to count us in. What about Labor Day weekend, any thoughts on that?

post-17446-127977147071_thumb.jpgI'm sure we would have plenty of time to plan. Is Watson off the I-10 ok? And to anyone interested please note if this location is good or suggest a new one. I'm looking at a empty parking lot in front of AutoZone where I've seen small hot rod get togethers before. Might be able to do a short cruise to somewhere to eat. And I'm sure a good time would be around 5:30 pm to beat some of the heat.

it really all depends on when and where for me. Labor day is no go, will be in Vegas, beginning of Aug, maybe. My schedule has been so crappy lately I don't even get out for myself. Depending when everyone can even meet and the weather I would have no problem even having it at my place and we can cook out and hit the pool all day, just a warning though, the dog will prob bite ya but then she will become your best friend. Try to see when it works best for everyone and I can try to plan around it.

it really all depends on when and where for me. Labor day is no go, will be in Vegas, beginning of Aug, maybe. My schedule has been so crappy lately I don't even get out for myself. Depending when everyone can even meet and the weather I would have no problem even having it at my place and we can cook out and hit the pool all day, just a warning though, the dog will prob bite ya but then she will become your best friend. Try to see when it works best for everyone and I can try to plan around it.

I don't think labor day would be good because most people have other plans for Labor Day.

I am down for a G2G. Weekends work best for me. There is a car show every Sat. night up my way. Here is the info let me know if you guys like it. Panda Express (aka Safeway) - 20959 N 83rd Ave, #106 (83rd Ave. just off the 101 W. 1/2 mile north of Union Hills) - hundreds of parking spaces, plenty of light - food - It will be held every Saturday night from 5pm-??? - Info: Tri 623-376-0168

I have been there before and I just called them and they said a lot of cars have been showing up. It would be awesome to have a big group of us role up and represent the SSS! :chevrolet: