Trying Again In Phoenix Az.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a work function earlier on in the day and depending how that goes I might still try to make it. My truck looks like shit though because of this weather and I def don't have time to clean it between now and tomorrow. We'll see 50/50

I have a work function earlier on in the day and depending how that goes I might still try to make it. My truck looks like shit though because of this weather and I def don't have time to clean it between now and tomorrow. We'll see 50/50

Here's hoping. Run it threw the automatic carwash and bring stuff to wipe it down.

Well I will definitly be there. I just bought a 150 window that the storm blew out and my wife bought a 300 detail for it. Curious to see how they do..........

If by any chance if anybody gets lost or can't find the group call me. Shane 225 892 0464, I might not be able to get online much between now and tomorrow.

I'm gonna be In Phoenix from Monday to Thursday, on work though, otherwise I would want to meet the AZ crowd! Still can if anyone is down to get dinner one night.

Also keep your eyes open for any Blue SS's for sale there, I'm looking at one there right now.

I'm gonna be In Phoenix from Monday to Thursday, on work though, otherwise I would want to meet the AZ crowd! Still can if anyone is down to get dinner one night.

Also keep your eyes open for any Blue SS's for sale there, I'm looking at one there right now.

I am off from work on monday and any time after 6 on tue just let us know where and when...

Thanks everyone that came. Hope to see you next time diggerdan and 56chevywagon. Here are some pictures that i took. if anyone else has some also please post them. We could try holding a attandance call everyweek and their still might be two or three SSS's show. Even with only a few of us, it was still a cool car show. IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3250-1.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

IMG_3242-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...