Trying Again In Phoenix Az.

Its about a 6 hour drive for us, if Zippy didn't have to work 1/2 day on Saturdays, we could definitely make it.

If the time works out for us and he gets out of work that day on time you'd be able to count us in. What about Labor Day weekend, any thoughts on that?

It should only take you about 4 1/2 hours to go from Vegas to Phoenix. I make that trip all the time

I am down for a G2G. Weekends work best for me. There is a car show every Sat. night up my way. Here is the info let me know if you guys like it. Panda Express (aka Safeway) -e 20959 N 83rd Av, #106 (83rd Ave. just off the 101 W. 1/2 mile north of Union Hills) - hundreds of parking spaces, plenty of light - food - It will be held every Saturday night from 5pm-??? - Info: Tri 623-376-0168

I have been there before and I just called them and they said a lot of cars have been showing up. It would be awesome to have a big group of us role up and represent the SSS! :chevrolet:

That Sounds Like a Good Idea to Me. It would be fun to have a whole group of us at the show with other cars there too.

I'm Down

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The car show off the 101 sounds perfect to me! Lets take poll on who should be able to be there. I might have a few single cab SS front bumper clones coming too. Lets take count say at the car show at 4:40 PM on the 31st.

1. ONEBLUESS

2. Yz250FRider83 user_popup.png

3. BG06SILVERADO

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

This Saturday..........that suck i wont be able to be there, Im working and cant really change it

too bad. that don't sound fun, working on a sat. night. well even if we only have a few ss's show up we can still have some fun at the show. Anyone else in? still got 5 days.

I could do it the next Saturday, just not this one

I might have to go out of town for work after this week. That's why I was shooting for this Saturday. But who knows maybe we could start going to the show once a month and it might grow into something bigger. You couldn't show up a little late diggerdan?

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

I might have to go out of town for work after this week. That's why I was shooting for this Saturday. But who knows maybe we could start going to the show once a month and it might grow into something bigger. You couldn't show up a little late diggerdan?

No Im working 11am to 10pm Saturday Night. Running a restaurant sucks sometimes.

the pt.net guys also want to try/go to speedworld at one point...

pt.net guys? Who are they? You have three that are coming? I would definitely like some more track time, haven't went since I've been to AZ. Here's a updated list. I'll keep updating to confirm or take off. 6 SSS's will be cool but 20 would be better. Funny seems like everytime I go to Phoenix I see another SSS but apparently they don't watch the site.

1. ONEBLUESS

2. Yz250FRider83 user_popup.png

3. BG06SILVERADO

4. Whitesssinglecabclone (nonmember but cool truck)

5. fox_forma user_popup.png (not confirmed yet)

6. TINYZSS user_popup.png (not confirmed yet)

http://www.performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4508468#post4508468 ... here is the list at least 3 maybe 4+ from over there

1.Smokeshow(seems for sure but still maybe)

2.Silverado11

3.slo-rod

4.supersilverado04(maybe)

5.00Silv4.8(maybe not)

6.MARK3406E(seems like it)

7.1dirtybird(depending on the weather)

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

That was some storm last night! A 18 wheeler with trailer blew over on a single cab dodge a few houses down from me. And my passenger window blew out on my truck. They say a tornado hit close by. But I still plan on making it. I've got my Katrina generater running now.