Don'T Ever Order From This Company

BigBlack

I wanted some new tail lights for my SS, I found some I liked at http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/ I orderd them over the phone because the web site sucks.. The guy on the phone said they were in stock and should have them in 5 to 7 days, this was July 7th.. Well day 7 comes along no tail lights... I call they said, they were back orderd from the factory and they shut down for a week to do inventory.. Well Ascensor.gif le you could've told me that when I orderd them.. And since they allready billed my debit card wich they shouldn't because they didn't ship yet, I figured I would give em a chance.. So 7 days later no tail lights I get the same shit.. 6 days later same shit.. well that was it I told him to shove his tail lights up his ass..he was like well they gona ship out friday.. I don't think so credit my card please.. He said it would take up to 30 days for a credit .. But he took no time to bill my ass.. Sorry for the rant but it just really pissed me off.. I got new head lights, a smoked 3rd brake light , chin spoiler and a new ram air hood all before my tails...

Again sorry so long

Mike

sorry to hear this, sound like the same problem I had with a company called Streetpros I bet they send you out "a" set of lights, be careful if you sign for them. may not be what you want and then you have to fight to return.

good luck, I lost over $200 on my deal and ended up with the wrong parts

please let us know how it goes