Well I Didn'T End Up Getting An Ss For Now

Quinnster

Well, in my searching for a Blue Silverado SS I came across a GMC Syclone for a pretty good deal so I figured I would play around with it for a while before I buy the SS and save some $$ so I don't need a loan. The truck has been sitting for a few years, and isn't running 100% perfect so I gotta little work ahead of me. The thing Defiantly still pins me back in my seat, but it a bit rough, and I know it can do more! Then the interior is about a 8-9/10 which is pretty good, and paint is pretty good besides a couple chips on the roof, but at the price I got the thing for I aint complainin! I also went through a corner fairly fast, and the thing grips like a sports car even with shot shocks, so I cant imagine what it will do with new shocks bushing and sways!

Now I just gotta finish driving it back from Sacramento/ San Francisco.peelout.gif

Tell me what cha all think!

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Well, I just got home and I like the truck quite a bit! The engine is running quite rough right now, but I'm almost positive its because of a Lifter, and probably old plugs and hoses too, but the body and interior are not bad shape other than the bed... Overall, I think it was a pretty good buy. Even though it is not running right, IT MOVES! and I can't imagine what it will do when I work out all the kinks!

• 2 weeks later...