Aftermarket Exhaust

stoughton3

I am looking to have louder exhaust installed on my sss, i have stock now. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what brand is best or where i should get it done? i was thinking flowmaster, and having a muffler shop install it. But i want it to sound classy and powerful but not super loud and annoying. any help would be really appreciated

I am looking to have louder exhaust installed on my sss, i have stock now. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what brand is best or where i should get it done? i was thinking flowmaster, and having a muffler shop install it. But i want it to sound classy and powerful but not super loud and annoying. any help would be really appreciated

ive got flowmonster exhaust on mine and love it its not annoying loud but sounds good and i think they were like 65

Corsa or magnaflow. The corsa is a little on the pricey side but their catback sounds awesome even with stock cats and stock manifolds. I run a magnaflow but also have LTs so it sounds awesome but have noticed that the magnaflows with stock manifolds and stock cats are a little on the quiet side.Corsa as just a catback sounds awesome and also sounds good with LTs aswell, Corsa is a great set up! Id stay away from flowmaster though I had one and I hated it! The only chambered muffler id think about running would be a hooker aerochamber. The best way to see what you like is search on youtube! I swear its near impossible to get the perfect sound unless you have tons of money to throw at trying one muffler then if you dont like it get another one but I used youtube to see whats out there! Good luck!

I swapped from the Flowmaster to the Flowmonster. Loudness seems about the same but the truck runs better now. Only reason I went with the Flowmonster over the Magnaflow is Flowmonster = Magnaflow at a cheaper price. $65 in stainless steel:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61950&st=0