Wa G2G @ Griots

Hey WA guys, Chris was working a G2G before the weather got to bad. Mr. Clay found out the customer appreciation day. Here is what we came up with.

Sunday September 19th 2010

9:30am (get there early for parking) - whenever you feel like leaving!

link to griots

http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=zCfaGesVLVYVgYGrAIgmXo

link to original post

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=65369

I would like to get a name list so that one of us can reserve parking for all of us together. Get back asap pls so we can make this happen.

Look foward to seeing you all soon

Justin

hey guys sorry i havent been on in a while i just took on a second job and my girlfriend and my son moved back in with me so my plate has been pretty full lately. im deffinately in. i will call the guy at griots on monday and see if we can reserve about 15 spaces for people even though we havent had that many people rsvp. 15 spaces should give us some room to maneuver the trucks for prime picture angles and stuff like that.

heres an idea i had. load my grill up in the back of the truck and do a BYOM BBQ. (bring your own meat) ill supply the charcoal and the grill and ill buy a few burgers and dogs but if you want to bring a steak or some chicken or what have you ill be happy to grill it up or let you have at it. this idea is subject to approval by the griots manager but i doubt itll be a problem!! im getting excited fellas! my first silverado meet! gonna be a good day tater!

thanks to justin (mcmahan) for keeping up with this otherwise yall might have thought it wasnt happening anymore!!

well fellas, todays friday, 2 more days till the Griots Meet.... today after work im going to the store to get some food for the grill. im just gonna get some brats and prolly some cheddarwerst. cheap and easy. feel free to bring your own meat and ill cook it for ya or you can cook it doesnt matter. is there anyone else who wants to go? hopefully the weather holds out but if not im going to try to find a small canopy thingy thatll fit in the bed of my truck so we can have the grill area covered at least just in case it rains. if anyone has a small canopy please let me know so i dont go spend money on one!!!

been waiting for quite a while to be able to have a meet with you guys. im stoked!!pepsicheer.gif

well i just found out today at work that i have to work saturday from 8am to noon and sunday 8am to noon. but dont worry everyone ill be there as soon as i get off work, everything should still happen as planned for everyone but me. i guess that means ill just have to stay later to make up for it!!! see yall there