New Guy

05_silver_SS

I pretty much have the deal settled and Ill soon be the owner of a Silver Birch 05 AWD SS!

I've been browsing the forums the past couple weeks and hope to learn all kinds of info on these since Im new to these trucks. I have already started planning the mods that I would like to do but mainly more than anything I want the power to tow my TA to the track occasionally and get better fuel mileage since its going to be my DD.

oh yeah my name is Joel

Ok its a done deal! Im going to pick up my truck next weekend! So ill go ahead and post a pic of it. It is a true 05 it just has the 06 hood and grill

post-21010-128417289092_thumb.jpg

Edited by 05_silver_SS (see edit history)

welcome to the site, make sure to get some pics up of the truck as soon as you get it pepsicheer.gif

I already have pics of it haha I went and looked at it over labor day weekend but I dont want to post it up as mine just yet. God forbid if the deal didn't work out sad.gif That would SUCK!

Cool! Thanks guys!

Im originally from Sharon Springs, KS... Waaaaay out west haha. I just recently moved to Garden City because I got a new job. It's not the best town but its ok. Anyone whose ever been to Garden City will know what I'm talking about. haha

Cool! Thanks guys!

Im originally from Sharon Springs, KS... Waaaaay out west haha. I just recently moved to Garden City because I got a new job. It's not the best town but its ok. Anyone whose ever been to Garden City will know what I'm talking about. haha

Trust me, I live out in Yonderville up here in N.E Missouri too so dont feel left out. Its kinda similar to the Garden area only with trees lol

either way, welcome to the group

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Cool! Thanks guys!

My girlfriend lives about 45 miles from there, was in Garden City twice last weekend actually... I agree it's not the best lol