Ss Toy Model?

Jdawg

Here you go guys, i did a search and found five of them for you.

All of them are made by Lexani Toys.

1:24 click here

1:32 click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:24

1-24ChevyTruck.jpg

1:32

1-32ChevyTruck.jpg

1:64

1-64ChevyTruck.jpg

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

I've got the Jesses James version. RC with working lights, opening tonneau cover and MP3 compatible. Bought it at Wal-mart a couple years ago. Also have a smaller one that's RC also and has blue lights on the wheels. Don't remember where I got that one. And I have 3 matchboc size ones that I bought at Target for a couple bucks each. I'll try o put up some pics tomorrow if I get a chance.

That'd be awesome if you had some pics....you by chance don't happen to be selling them eh? Or have any idea where I could still find one? They don't seem to sell them anymore...

Here you go guys, i did a search and found five of them for you.

All of them are made by Lexani Toys.

1:24 click here

1:32 click here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:24

1-24ChevyTruck.jpg

1:32

1-32ChevyTruck.jpg

1:64

1-64ChevyTruck.jpg

Wow that's awesome!!!! Thanks so much man...the 1:24 one is perfect (except the paint job, but it's close enough!!). What did you search in order to find it?? I've honestly looked everywhere so I can't believe you found some haha

I am into Brass Model Trains and know some model makers who build ships, own commercial buildings with Railroad Models, etc. I just happen to speak with someone in the model business last week about a custom order for trains that I am trying to put together for a train club and I need at least 50 orders for that, I am guessing the same for an SS model truck. Im going to ask him about this though (Id like an opening hood, underhood details, underframe details). I would need some serious interest and it wont be cheap either. Thats the tough spot.

I think were stuck with the matchbox type so far. An R/C car would be fun to paint and model after an SS.

If you end up talking to this person about making an SS model, definitely let me know what he says....I've gotten pretty desparate since it's obvious that there isn't much out there for an SS. Money isn't a huge issue...so if you could let me know what he says and what you think that would be great!!! rolleyes.gif

It is possible but it will be like a BSER rollpan, we are going to need a certain amount of orders. He might be able to put 1 or 2 together as a prototype, however I really cannot speak for him. This is just like the model trains I spoke to him about, he might be able to cut me a good deal on a low order, but anything else needs interest.

Ill try and send him an email in the next few days and see if this is a project he might want to take on. One factor is how much detail we would want, and what size scale model were interested in (1:112 is N scale, 1:87 is HO scale, etc). I planned using matchbox cars for a little drag setup scene on my model train layout, however health issues have put plans on hold.