2010 Lebanon Valley Photo Thread

That's what you thought this years too nopity.gif So how did my tail lights and tail pipes look? Nice and clean, huh!

I think I have that time slip somewhere tongue.gif and my birthday present to you is I won't post how slow you ran. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN.cheers.gif

Thanks Jeff. :) In honesty, she was a bit of a dog this weekend, totally uncharacteristic, I am a bit pissed about that.......and I will have my revenge on the d*ck that was running the tree too! :smash:

Fix your exhaust you hack! :idiot:

i kinda like the obnoxious loudness so wel see how it turns out when i get my headers

my birthday present to you is I won't post how slow you ran.

ill extend the same courtesy happy birthday danjemin cheers.gif

That's what you thought this years too nopity.gif So how did my tail lights and tail pipes look? Nice and clean, huh!

I think I have that time slip somewhere tongue.gif and my birthday present to you is I won't post how slow you ran. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN.cheers.gif

Cmon, it wasnt Dan's fault, it was the guy staging and running the tree! This rookie had no issue... dry.gifbiggrinjester.gif

Edited by GreenMtnSS (see edit history)

What is considered bolt ons? I bolted my nitrous on?dunno.gif converters? Uhm.... superchargers are bolted on. I think anything that is outside of the engine would be a bolt on. So........ with that being said.......... 12.57 is the winner

Umm, NO, NO, and NO, lol, N/A only, you lose Rob biggrinjester.gif You did have some wicked runs though peelout.gif

CAI, Catback, Headers/FreeFlow Cats, Plugs, Wires, T-Stat, E-Fans....stuff like that.

I am SOOOOOO sorry i missed this event! i HAD to move and that was the weekend... UGH!!! when is the next event? man this summer flew by too crazy fast!!! looks like a great time was had by all!!

September or October ... 2011

A good time was had by all ... We always have fun. This is one greatly atteneded SSS.com meet.

blahblah.gifblahblah.gifblahblah.gif, you have way more mods than me, but YES are times were VERY close.

JF-03-SS have you had your tune changed/tweaked since you changed to Corsa from flowmaster?

I cant wait till my truck is put together -ninja face-

JF-03-SS have you had your tune changed/tweaked since you changed to Corsa from flowmaster?

I cant wait till my truck is put together -ninja face-

Nope, don't think changing one cat-back for another make much of a difference.

September or October ... 2011

A good time was had by all ... We always have fun. This is one greatly atteneded SSS.com meet.

Was a good time, thanks again for the food. You are killing me with having this on my wifes birthday weekend. Was good to see you guys and gals again for another year though.

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Sorry I couldn't make it. I haven't been on here for over a month, due to packing, rehoming pets, moving, and unpacking (which is still on going). That is why I never opened the PM that Shaun sent, just haven't had the time.......maybe next year? On a side note, my wife said that we need to go to Maine or New Hampshire for a foliage drive....I said "Why bother? Every October members from SSS.com get to gether and race on Saterday and then go for a foliage cruise on Sunday".................