Firearms Section

funceca88

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I am a gun owner, and it could be a neat idea for ones who wished to do do, but this is a truck enthusiast forum. I just think that's what is should remain. I think any new section created should be toward promoting the performance, appearance, and popularity of the SS.

I am a gun owner, and it could be a neat idea for ones who wished to do do, but this is a truck enthusiast forum. I just think that's what is should remain. I think any new section created should be toward promoting the performance, appearance, and popularity of the SS.

yeah i see what you meanpepsicheer.gif

hell yeah that would be sick!! we need a place to post stuff like this.............i tested these like 2 weeks ago

expansion test on .45 federal hst 230 grain +p,i carry these in my ccw :M16::M16::M16:

BIBO3YEARBD024.jpg

BIBO3YEARBD025.jpg

BIBO3YEARBD023.jpg

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

hell yeah that would be sick!! we need a place to post stuff like this.............i tested these like 2 weeks ago

expansion test on .45 federal hst 230 grain +p,i carry these in my ccw

I have 4 boxes of these in the closet and 3 extra clips stuffed full. Great ammo. I like this round the best. Second are the Spear Gold Dot 200 grain +P.

Ballistics Table for Spear

Why doesn't someone start a thread in the Off Topic section like Chase stated. I feel that is where you should start. :thumbs:

wait until you guys see my ar-15 im building . if the dam ffl would get my replacement lower they deceided to drop on the floor two months ago id have it done. i ordered this lower back in april and still havent taken delivery . i do have the complete upper with a gas piston setup 16" SS barrel and alot of extra goodies. still have to buy a bit more but the acog scope will be the cherry on top.