Firearms Section

funceca88

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

What do you mean nothing special? That piece is a great handgun! I considered a Glock .45 before settling on the Sig P220.

Don't get me wrong Kevin it is a great gun. One of the best ones i've fired in my opinion. I'm just compairing to some of the other pics in this thread.

yup, supposedly one of the most reliable and inexpensive 1911's on the market.

Supposedly nothing Zach, you will love that pistol they are awesome, feel great in hand, and shoot smooth you will not regret it i can assure you. I regret selling mine, but got more than i paid and cant go wrong there.

that is one fine pistol but beware Taurus customer service(warranty) is the worst,i had a problem with my TCP .380 and it was the worst. i hope i never have to deal with them again.took almost 5 months to resolve the problem.if your looking for a excellent but cheap 1911 i would go with the Springfield .45 1911 GI.you can pick one up for 520.00 or less new.

SPRINGFIELD

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

Sorry to hear it but I never had any trouble at all and fired it probably 500+ times before I sold it I know he has shot the hell out of it and still going strong

did you ever deal with their customer service (warranty)?? do some research and you will find out im not the only one!! Taurus customer service :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

did you ever deal with their customer service (warranty)?? do some research and you will find out im not the only one!! Taurus customer service :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

No sir never had to deal with them at all thankfully sounds like a pain in the @$$. :shakehead:

No sir never had to deal with them at all thankfully sounds like a pain in the @$$. :shakehead:

i have other taurus guns and have never had a problem they are excellent reliable guns but they need to work on their customer service thats all.their 1911 does look sick ass hell :pepsicheer: