Firearms Section

funceca88

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

wait until you guys see my ar-15 im building . if the dam ffl would get my replacement lower they deceided to drop on the floor two months ago id have it done. i ordered this lower back in april and still havent taken delivery . i do have the complete upper with a gas piston setup 16" SS barrel and alot of extra goodies. still have to buy a bit more but the acog scope will be the cherry on top.

so are you doing an m16 setup

msixteenlgcol.gif

its good to see all the great responses!!

their is only one true sweetheart for me

redwolf.gg.akms.01.jpg

i think a firearm section would be cool.. i love guns just as much as i love my truck!!!

i love AKs or any variant.. waiting on my back ground check to get a romanian wasr 10 with a tapco stock and 75 rd drum just like this one in the pic

post-16808-029266100 1290297731_thumb.jpg

I have 2 questions for anyone that can help:

1. I want to buy a handgun online, but need a dealer to send an email or fax of their FFL to the gun shop. Having always bought my guns without the need for and FFL, how do i go about finding someone that'll do this reasonably. I can't imagine a local gun shop not charging me a shit ton of money to do it since i didn't pay their overinflated prices for the same gun. And how much should it cost me to have someone do it for me?

2. I have an opportunity to buy a Trijicon Acog scope used, not sure how long and the details aren't all in yet, but doesn't seem like a bad price with the limited reasearch i've already done. Any thoughts on these and average used prices? Going on a BM AR-15. Thanks for any help. Mike

I have 2 questions for anyone that can help:

1. I want to buy a handgun online, but need a dealer to send an email or fax of their FFL to the gun shop. Having always bought my guns without the need for and FFL, how do i go about finding someone that'll do this reasonably. I can't imagine a local gun shop not charging me a shit ton of money to do it since i didn't pay their overinflated prices for the same gun. And how much should it cost me to have someone do it for me?

2. I have an opportunity to buy a Trijicon Acog scope used, not sure how long and the details aren't all in yet, but doesn't seem like a bad price with the limited reasearch i've already done. Any thoughts on these and average used prices? Going on a BM AR-15. Thanks for any help. Mike

The shop i deal with here in Mo charges like 30-50 bucks id just go ask 1 of the local shops around you it wont be much.

As for the FFL, got a web addy, www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx . Drop in your zip code and up pops a list of local FFL holders willing to do it for a small fee.

And as far as the acog scope goes, still interested in any info any of you might have if you have experience with them. Thanks