SS pics - well sort of!

kamikaze

Okay guys (and gals),

Until I can decide on what picture hosting site will work best for me, I'm stuck with Webshots. Unfortunately, I can't import any images from my Webshots photo albums with any consistency so here's the link. Sorry!

BTW, if any of you are RC freaks then you'll like a few of my other miniature toys! :cheers:

2004 SSS & other toys

Just some small exterior mods done so far. I have a new Gaylord x2000 lid on order to keep the snow out. She lives in Alaska so I cant be hauling around 300 lbs of frozen water.

truck2.jpg

truck4.jpg

truck6.jpg

I cant tell you folks how much I enjoy driving this truck. I mean talk about a head turner. I can remember sitting at lights and hear people in traffic (if I turn the 6pk Bose system down) saying "Wow..look at that truck..cool its an SS". :crazy:

Im thinking to myself as Im shaking my head.

"Yah man..its an SS" :thumbs:

IBNCYA...did you order the lid from MGM? If so, I hope you're prepared to wait. I'm going on 2 1/2 months and still no lid.

I actually just got off the phone with the shop. I put a hold on the regular Gaylord X2000. They said they wont order it anyways until next Tuesday. I let them know I changed my mind. You see after I browsed the Gaylord site again I think I am sold on the SpeedSturr X2000 lid. This will be the one that blesses the bed of this '04.

The shop told me I will have it within 3-4 weeks. 1650$ for the lid. Is that normal or just a factor of me living in Anchorage?

The shop told me I will have it within 3-4 weeks. 1650$ for the lid. Is that normal or just a factor of me living in Anchorage?

I think it's just the fact of where you are. I bought mine and had it installed for $900 here in Northern California. I can only imagine that shipping to Alaska is boku bucks!

what the heck were in those craftsman boxes  :thumbs:

I just purged my garage of 14 years worth of s**t and treated myself to a set of Craftsman garage cabinets :D ! Check'em out...Craftsman garage cabinets

The dude at the loading dock wanted to stack another one of the BIG boxes on top and I said, "Whoa man! I gotta drive on the freeway with this stuff! I'll come back for the other cabinet!" :jester:

I think it's just the fact of where you are. I bought mine and had it installed for $900 here in Northern California. I can only imagine that shipping to Alaska is boku bucks!

That lid looks :cool:

Archived