03 Ss Supercharged Fast And Low Miles!

RICE EATER

Wellll i found a new toy i want..sooooo somethings gotta go..wife wont let me sell the 69 camaro..the long travel sand rail isnt finished..soooo the only i can sell is my SS..

For anyone who doesnt know my truck its victory red with matte black racing stripes styled from a 70 chevelle. Good mark cowl hood, bser roll pan, truck is lowered just last week i lowered the rear of the truck another 2 inchs and really looks amazing now. i have keys on the way to lower the front more which i will install ..or include in the sale, folding tonnue cover. cleared headlights and Profesional tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light i just installed a month ago. truck has 22in dale earnhardt jr wheels with toyo 305 45 22s. 35% tinted windows and windshield.

at the heart of the truck is a new 6.0 with 11k the truck it self as 37k miles with a radix supercharger with a 2.9 pulley, volant cold air intake, with a custom ducted lower cold air. a custom ground blower cam from comp cams, and PRC dual valve springs with titanium retainers. HPM Monster efan kit. 42lbs injectors which acutaly flow 56lbs. and 100mm idler pulleys also has a Carbon Fiber engine/supercharger cover.

the trans was rebuild 4k miles along with the T-case when i added a new stall converter from zippy ( i have a friend at the chevy dealership rebuild everything since i had it out better to be safe then sorry. corvette servos and a zippy HD shift kit with 2 washers for hard fast shifts!

the truck also has a brand new DMP e cutouts . and a corsa exaust ..this truck sounds AMAZING!! i get complements on the looks and sound of it everytime i drive it!!

this truck has alot of custom tuning done by zippy..and is a Freak! i dont know why but this truck just works i cant tell you why its as fast as it is..LOL its gone a best of 12.300 at 111mph with a 1.67 60ft with my other wheels/tires which we also be included..now belive it or not..this truck as more in it.. i havent retuned it to its full potention since the cam and fans were installed..on honestly belive this truck has 11s in it..but ive never had anyone complain when there pinned to the back of the seat..well other then the guy in the corvette your pullin away from leavin them in the dust wonder how they just got beat by a chevy pickup...haha

anyways any other questions let me know

$25,000 obo! reduced to $24,000obo

fyi none of the pics are from after i lowered it anymore..il take some next time i get the truck out

40162_565069047053_211203342_32890401_3251504_n.jpg

IMG00057-20100903-1448.jpg

140-1-1.jpg

0827081646a.jpg

0827081647a.jpg

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful truck with VERY tasteful Modifications. Sad to see her up for sale however happy someone else will be enjoying the truck!

Good luck with the sale!

thank you sir!! i should work with you on the tune and get the 11s out of it..but then i probly would wanna see it..go figure tho ive almost got the truck how i want it..and now im tryin to sell it..banghead.gifyellow_loser.gif

but ive fallin in love with a cadillac_icon.jpgcensor.gif lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok guys..finaly put my PLX boost gauge and AFR gauge in...and to make the deal ever better price drop $24,500 OBO...somebody buy this think before i start puttin more parts on it..lol

Did you sell this yet cause if not I will take those extra parts you are talking about!!! :ninja:

Bump For a great looking truck that is well worth the money!!!

thank you sir!..i reallly hope i dont end up partin this truck out..everything works together so well..its a great combanation!!!...hell i really dont even wanna sell it... but i want a newer blown CTS-V soo freakin bad!!! and have plans to make it a 10sec cts-v on top of that... but i like my payment on the ss...alot better then the V would be :takealook: so i go back and forth about selling it or not.....

• 4 weeks later...

bump !!..any offers??? FYI!!.. since the truck is parked for the winter...i just started to pull the interior out to do some custom work..so if anyone is intersted i can have it done to your liking..

and il keep the price the same or best offer...now this is a great deal not to often you get a free custom interior..lol:cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...