03 Ss Supercharged Fast And Low Miles!

RICE EATER

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice truck man! I am in the market for one currently but I am not sure I am looking to spend quite that much..... If you would be willing to come down to about 20 we should talk! As a former SS owner i do know how much work you have in your truck and I dont mean to lowball you, thats the top of my budget.

im scared thats gonna happen to me if i sell it..in a few months im gonna want it back or another one..haha...20k is alil lower then i can go..unless you wanna throw in the sexy R6 then we might have a deal..lol

as far as gas milage..if you have to ask..then you dont want a blown truck for a DD...haha seriously tho this is the 3rd truck ive had with a 6.0 and IFFFF you drive this truck responsibly u can get better mpg then a stock truck..simply because its more efficent and with that kinda power it doesnt have to work as hard to get moving... althooooo the problem is in your right foot if u can keep it off the floor is the main problem..its sooo addictive to pull up next to a vette or viper and smile and leave them in your mirrors haha..but if u ask me the look on there face is worth the price of the gas!!!

im scared thats gonna happen to me if i sell it..in a few months im gonna want it back or another one..haha...20k is alil lower then i can go..unless you wanna throw in the sexy R6 then we might have a deal..lol

as far as gas milage..if you have to ask..then you dont want a blown truck for a DD...haha seriously tho this is the 3rd truck ive had with a 6.0 and IFFFF you drive this truck responsibly u can get better mpg then a stock truck..simply because its more efficent and with that kinda power it doesnt have to work as hard to get moving... althooooo the problem is in your right foot if u can keep it off the floor is the main problem..its sooo addictive to pull up next to a vette or viper and smile and leave them in your mirrors haha..but if u ask me the look on there face is worth the price of the gas!!!

How about 17 and the bike? lol I am actually wanting a truck so that I can move the bike around again.... That and I just bought a boat that I currently cant move haha oh well. This time around whatever truck I end up with will split DD duty with my STI so gas mileage isnt the end of the world anymore. I can get 26 mpgs out of my STI if I dont hit boost but as soon as I start driving like a madman I am right back down at 19 on the highway or 17 city. Needless to say I average about 19mpgs combined. I dont really need a truck by any means, but damn do I miss having one. We just got a new 2011 F150 for work and I want to run that bigass numb-feeling pooper off a cliff hahaha

well i do have a soft spot for R6s..thats actually the bike i learned how to ride on..haha..buttt the wife said HELLLLL NOOO..i can have whatever i want with 4 wheels..but nothin with 2 lol..i cant do 20k for the truck..not with the loww miles and the performace of it..i dont think theres a faster truck even for sale right now :) the killer is the interior being brand new!!..if you are serious being a member on here i might beable to do alil better on the price. orr i could just take the blower off..haha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok guys..i found a new toy that i really want..soo needless to say at the moment im PRETTY MOTIVATED TO SELL..soo any offers??...ive actually been driving it pretty much daily aslong as the weather is nice..i forgot how much attention this truck brings..very day alteast one person pulls up next to me..or chases me down to tell me how AMAZING that truck sounds..which i respond with thanks..but it runs even better then it sounds..belive it or not haha..

Their was an SS truck near that had 78k and sold for $17,000. Im still waiting for the right person who will meet my minimun price which is a steal compared to what was sold nearby (Im at 64k and 20,000 minimum).:banghead:

You have the nicest victory red truck Ive seen, anywhere.

Their was an SS truck near that had 78k and sold for $17,000. Im still waiting for the right person who will meet my minimun price which is a steal compared to what was sold nearby (Im at 64k and 20,000 minimum).:banghead:

You have the nicest victory red truck Ive seen, anywhere.

Did it sale at a dealership? Most peope go to them thinking they can get a deal or if they need to trade-in something they are upside down on.

Rice Eater: if for some reason you still have her next year, I might be in the market.

• 1 month later...

ok guys....the wife found are dream house...one problem..we need a pretty health deposit to even touch it since its alil out of are leauge..but its amazing!!!....sooooo im dropin the price and give this one last shot before ebay

$21,900...........with everything thats a freaking steal guys!!!!!!!!!!!!