03 Ss Supercharged Fast And Low Miles!

RICE EATER

ok guys....the wife found are dream house...one problem..we need a pretty health deposit to even touch it since its alil out of are leauge..but its amazing!!!....sooooo im dropin the price and give this one last shot before ebay

$21,900...........with everything thats a freaking steal guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me your phone number. Its time to get serious.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well i broke the trans..sooo ofcouse you know me..time for a upgrade :)...so i had a custom trans built complete from a new converter all the way to a new case with 300mm billet shafts and the goodies inbetween .. and ofcourse now that i have the truck complete ...................... SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!

Edited by RICE EATER (see edit history)

well i broke the trans..sooo ofcouse you know me..time for a upgrade :)...so i had a custom trans built complete from a new converter all the way to a new case with 300mm billet shafts and the goodies inbetween .. and ofcourse now that i have the truck complete ...................... SALE PENDING!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!! Good luck on the sale. Money still going on a house?

Nice!!! Good luck on the sale. Money still going on a house?

actually i worked out a trade deal on another truck..gonna cost me some $$$ ..when i was planing havin some left over to go towards another house but owell..lol

• 3 weeks later...

well the buyer completey changed his mind and apperently is now going with a diesel...and left me hanging...sooo looks like its back up for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i think i might make a new add to show off all the new things ive done...i forgot how much ive changed and upgraded things this summer :P