Maggie Install Party

Hey guys! Jim, got your message and I will return the call today. I am taking a half day of work to take the kids to the dentist today! :uhoh:

As for address, you can send me a PM and I will reply with addy and phone numbers.

I plan on sweeping out the garage this weekend and moving all my girls junk to the outside garage to make room for chairs. Garage will be heated if necessary so dress ready to work (no coats needed).

Niko, bring a corn muffin! :smash:

I would suggest to pair up and each work on a section to maximize the play time afterward. Figure 2 can do the fuel pump (its an 03 so no tank dropping!), 2 can do the intercooler and rest can do the head unit / wiring. If all the parts are there and the BS'ing is to a minimum...only a couple of hours are needed for everything.

Mark, a pulley swap should only take 5 minutes (BS'ing included). Re-tuning will be an hour or so.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Jim, got your message and I will return the call today. I am taking a half day of work to take the kids to the dentist today! :uhoh:

As for address, you can send me a PM and I will reply with addy and phone numbers.

I plan on sweeping out the garage this weekend and moving all my girls junk to the outside garage to make room for chairs. Garage will be heated if necessary so dress ready to work (no coats needed).

Niko, bring a corn muffin! :smash:

I would suggest to pair up and each work on a section to maximize the play time afterward. Figure 2 can do the fuel pump (its an 03 so no tank dropping!), 2 can do the intercooler and rest can do the head unit / wiring. If all the parts are there and the BS'ing is to a minimum...only a couple of hours are needed for everything.

Mark, a pulley swap should only take 5 minutes (BS'ing included). Re-tuning will be an hour or so.

got it doc ill bring a 6 pack of corn muffins for you thumb.gif

i should be getting there around 2-3 ill come directly from class

Then we can count on you bringing the muffins?

o yes ill buy like a dozen and ill get some coffee at dunkin

:lol:

Niko, you'll forget them, or at least the coffee, i'm pretty sure of it. :ughdance::uhoh::rolleyes::dupe::idiot:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Spoke to Kevin on Fri. and we pretty much hashed out a plan as most of you have read and as for my end I just need a few more parts and I am good to go.

Now about food is there a specific request or will you all work for pizza and beer?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thinking on going on friday night and getting a room at a hotel and throw back some beer. I know Tim and I where talking about it. Would there be any instance in going this?

Sent from my DROIDX