Maggie Install Party

Well guys i decided to throw more power at the SS in the form of a supercharger ... it is something i have thought about from time to time so i bit the bullet and got me a maggie.

Kevin (Krambo) has been kind enough to offer his help and garage for the install in exchange for lunch etc....,I also need to get together a few guys that would be willing to help with the install hence this invitation to install party,lunch and a day of hanging out with a few fellow members.

I am hoping to do this in the last week of Feb so i could have her ready for the spring of 2011.Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and paid back if at all possible.

I will be talking to Kevin to make sure i have everything we need for a smooth install and i am taking suggestions for lunch.

Oh yeah we will have plenty o f :cheers: to go around.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah buddy now its turning into a party.:dbanana: I look forward to seeing what the mad scientist can do for my truck,if its anything like his old setup it should be something else.:peelout:

like many others here will fully remind u, dont pull a niko...aka forget the s/c box at home!! haha

like many others here will fully remind u, dont pull a niko...aka forget the s/c box at home!! haha

hahaha it was the box with h/e and pump in it!!

This thread will be about 8 pages long if niko and dan get at it!! or if a chick chimes in, it will go to 15 pages! haha

im surprised dan hasnt showed up in here yet its blowing up fast. this thread seems like its gonna wind up being a couple pages long if it keeps going lol

hahaha it was the box with h/e and pump in it!!

im surprised dan hasnt showed up in here yet its blowing up fast. this thread seems like its gonna wind up being a couple pages long if it keeps going lol

Yeah i see what lilmarv is talkin about,i could see this going 8 pages easy.:crackup: but seriously i appreciate all the positive replies.

This thread will be about 8 pages long if niko and dan get at it!! or if a chick chimes in, it will go to 15 pages! haha

I just thought of something... we both have blue ss's,we are/will both be supercharged so basically we will be twins so to speak ... so does this mean you guys are gonna start picking on me like you do Niko?

I just thought of something... we both have blue ss's,we are/will both be supercharged so basically we will be twins so to speak ... so does this mean you guys are gonna start picking on me like you do Niko?

Niko gives us the material to rag on him for Jim, hence forgetting his blower and crashing into the side of Kevin's garage. You will be fine seeing how you have more common sense. :jester:

Count me in also. :chevy: