Maggie Install Party

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crackup: That bad huh?! :lol:

yea steve its pretty bad now but its going to be worse in a few weeks. right now i sitll have my cats and once i put my headers on with the fake cats the smell is going to get so much worse. LOL sucks for whoever is behind me huh Dan?

i will be there but NIKO never brought any food or soda or beer or chips or bread or cupcakes or anything, just NIKO: :withstupid::squintnoeswerdrun::cheers:

hey i brought a few bags of Doritos and some tostitos with dip. and i brought kevin a 6 pack of corn muffins

and on the tranny swap i brought a massive bag of wendys burgers and chicken sandwiches and dunkin donuts cool.gif

So like Niko said, Jim any new updates on this install party?

Actually Jimmy I still need to get a few parts and finish prepping some also.I still need to contact Kevin and make sure that the last sat in Feb is o.k. with him and his wife but otherwise things are going good and on track.

Actually Jimmy I still need to get a few parts and finish prepping some also.I still need to contact Kevin and make sure that the last sat in Feb is o.k. with him and his wife but otherwise things are going good and on track.

so thats the estimated date as long as doc sais ok?

damn i was hoping for a january date lol. if its happening in feb i wont be able to get there until like 2 or so because i have sauturday morning bio class. 8am to 2pm cry.gif

so thats the estimated date as long as doc sais ok?

damn i was hoping for a january date lol. if its happening in feb i wont be able to get there until like 2 or so because i have sauturday morning bio class. 8am to 2pm cry.gif

Niko, what is a Bio class?

:crackup: That bad huh?! :lol:

Oh yes! :sick:

yea steve its pretty bad now but its going to be worse in a few weeks. right now i sitll have my cats and once i put my headers on with the fake cats the smell is going to get so much worse. LOL sucks for whoever is behind me huh Dan?

My truck has LTs and gutted cats, she doesn't smell as bad as your truck does. :uhoh:

i will be there but NIKO never brought any food or soda or beer or chips or bread or cupcakes or anything, just NIKO: :withstupid::squintnoeswerdrun::cheers:

This is true. :wtf:

hey i brought a few bags of Doritos and some tostitos with dip. and i brought kevin a 6 pack of corn muffins

and on the tranny swap i brought a massive bag of wendys burgers and chicken sandwiches and dunkin donuts cool.gif

Yum, Doritos for breakfast. :idiot: Yeah a masssive bag of COLD OLD burgers.....

They were COLD, with no cheese :shakehead: Weaksauce!

A tad slimy too boss. :throwup:

:yea i know my bad doc that day went horrible. but how clutch were those later in the night? cmon we ate the whole bag LOL

ninja.gif

When you are tired and hungry, you will eat anything at 2am. :ughdance:

biology of the human body lol. its a college requirement

I didn't know they taught Biology in Clown College. clown.gif:jester: