Maggie Install Party

It's okay Jim, i'm not gonna rain on someone's parade like others have in the past. We will do my cam another time seeing how it takes a good part of a day. We will be doing it at Luke's house(thomp62301) since he has all the necessary tools for a cam swap. We attempted 2 Maggies in one day and barely got them done with several sets of hands, my cam can wait LOL.....

Someday this will happin. :jester: That also means you will see my upcoming project when your here. :ninja: Won't be able to keep it hush hush anymore.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's okay Jim, i'm not gonna rain on someone's parade like others have in the past. We will do my cam another time seeing how it takes a good part of a day. We will be doing it at Luke's house(thomp62301) since he has all the necessary tools for a cam swap. We attempted 2 Maggies in one day and barely got them done with several sets of hands, my cam can wait LOL.....

i never rained on anyones parade lol. i made sure that i wasnt and asked like 8 times

dan werent we supposed to do the cam last winter? biggrinjester.gifnutkick.gif

This is going to be an epic thread isn't it?

Watch out Niko, Dan has plans for some big cubes to go with that cam.

Speaking of Niko, did you ever get your exhaust fixed??? Or you still rollin with the custom setup you had earlier in the year?

Dan---Just make sure you keep the cam install date hushed from Nikko until the Weds before, or else..... haha :jester:

yea or else i might rain on his parade ph34r.gif

This is going to be an epic thread isn't it?

Watch out Niko, Dan has plans for some big cubes to go with that cam.

doc anytime me and dan start it goes epic lol. how big are we talking? :)

Speaking of Niko, did you ever get your exhaust fixed??? Or you still rollin with the custom setup you had earlier in the year?

yea man im still running the sawzall special lol. i have headers comming soon tho so it will be fixed this winter

yea man im still running the sawzall special lol. i have headers comming soon tho so it will be fixed this winter

yea luke dan would know cause he always winds up behind me squintnoeswerdrun.gif hahahahaha biggrinjester.gif jk

I get Carbon Monoxide poisoning from his truck when I am not even near it! :freak:

• 1 month later...