Post Pictures Of Your Sss For A 2011 Calender I Want To Make

BlueAKSSS

EDIT!

Here's the links to the Calendars:

Alright I made the Second version of the Calendar! The site I made these on is having a sale $12.57 each now till the end of November. Instead of $20.95 they usually are. I believe I included everyone that submitted a picture that was somewhat the right size, shape and high res and not blurry. Click the links below to see them/buy them I'm going to get both and see how they turn out! Hopefully good! pepsicheer.gif

Calendar Number TWO!

In this Calendar: Matt*, 04CHASE, zachm89, 02 WS6 TA, blick05ss, 2bfast, Fireman31, Sick03ss, DGIEPSS, Oscar520, 04CHASE (2nd), El Chivo 1986

Calendar Number One!

I know this site used to do calendars before I was around (pre-2009), I've seen posts about 2008 and 2009 calendar's that where made in the past.

~ Anyways I haven't seen anything about them for a couple years, (2010 and 2011) so I figured why not make one. I'm going to use Zazzle where you can upload pictures and make a nice calendar out of it, you have to buy them from the site. If you want your truck in the calendar, post the best pictures of your truck (must be high res minimum 1024X768) and we'll choose the good ones and make a cool calendar.

Post away! pepsicheer.gif

This is what it could look like (probably not my truck on the cover though lol):

post-18540-095692600 1289801501_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

im going to guess yes

If it's a complete SS clone with cladding and everything I don't see why not....but that's just my opinion! I guess we'll have to vote on which ones are the best after we get enough posted to make a calender. Chevy_anim.gif

Very nice pictures guys!!!!

:)

Matt...you could take some pics of your SSS in front of those frozen waterfalls off the Seward Highway....like I did with my TBSS. And she made cover of the 2011 GM SUV Calendar. :)

You could also drive near Matanuska Glacier to have that in the backdrop....

You could go downtown and get a picture of the truck with Sleeping Lady in the background.

Those would be cool. :)

Oh, Girdwood has a few side streets with trees that when covered with snow, look like a really pretty christmas tree city!! :)