Post Pictures Of Your Sss For A 2011 Calender I Want To Make

BlueAKSSS

Alright I made the Second version of the Calendar! The site I made these on is having a sale $12.57 each now till the end of November. Instead of $20.95 each they usually are. I believe I included everyone that submitted a picture that was somewhat the right size, shape and high res and not blurry. Click the links below to see them/buy them I'm going to get both and see how they turn out! Hopefully good! pepsicheer.gif

Calendar Number TWO!

In this Calendar: Matt*, 04CHASE, zachm89, 02 WS6 TA, blick05ss, 2bfast, Fireman31, Sick03ss, DGIEPSS, Oscar520, 04CHASE (2nd), El Chivo 1986

Calendar Number One!

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

thanks matt i like both would like to order both when would that be possible

See first post and a couple posts up from this I posted links to buy them...

nice. so can we just order them off the site. also WTF the first one you made still show 20.95 ill still buy one. thanks again for putting these together.

Your welcome, I wanted something to hang up instead of some boring calendar lol... I don't know what's up with the first one once you add it to cart it show the right price.

Id like one for my office, let us know how and when to order

Follow those above links, and the links on the first post to buy them.

Calendar Number TWO!

In this Calendar: Matt*, 04CHASE, zachm89, 02 WS6 TA, blick05ss, 2bfast, Fireman31, Sick03ss, DGIEPSS, Oscar520, 04CHASE (2nd), El Chivo 1986

Calendar Number One!

• 2 weeks later...