2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we are about 2 months out now and i was just wondering where the majority of the texas peeps were coming out of? And is there gonna try and be like a central location everyone meets up to head out? just curious

Edited by silver05 (see edit history)

There has been a discussion of a convoy, but nothing firm yet. A starting point of Sherman TX was suggested, and continue driving north from there through eastern OK & KS... No route has been set yet but we should certainly start planning one, I think it's possible we could have half a dozen trucks coming from Texas.

Mr. P.

OK I just read through all the posts and this is what I see:

* 2 folks from NE Texas (Tyler, Paris)

* 2 folks from Dallas area (plus possibly 1-2 more)

* 1 from north-central TX (Wichita Falls)

* 2 from north of Houston (Conroe, Splendora)

SO:

All Texans from the Houston, DFW, and Paris area would meet in Sherman TX, and depart from there up I-75 northbound.

North-central Texans (i.e. Wichita Falls, i.e. BROBRAD!) would drive to OKC, and then north up I-44 and meet us in Vinita OK.

We would continue the caravan from Vinita to KCIR.

My 2-cents.

Mr. P. :)

I'll see if i can workout money, and class schedule it would be great to go! ...but gas prices banghead.gif

lol ya i hear ya. well if you cant come up with the money for the gas and ur school schedule allows u to go you are more than welcome to hitch a ride up there with me man

lol ya i hear ya. well if you cant come up with the money for the gas and ur school schedule allows u to go you are more than welcome to hitch a ride up there with me man

cheers.gif thanks man ill consider that