2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Chase, just haul the truck out...Maybe we can meet up in Vegas and head out together...

anyone else coming out from this area?

tony did you say your flying or driving?

idaho, maybe want to join us along the way ?

if i do go , ill have to trailer, it says it will take two days each way @ 1500 miles , 750 a day is doable but rough. i figure about 5 tanks each way @ 100 bucks each so about 1k in fuel not to bad. im going to try and make this but it will be last minute.

anyone else coming out from this area?

tony did you say your flying or driving?

idaho, maybe want to join us along the way ?

if i do go , ill have to trailer, it says it will take two days each way @ 1500 miles , 750 a day is doable but rough. i figure about 5 tanks each way @ 100 bucks each so about 1k in fuel not to bad. im going to try and make this but it will be last minute.

I have been debating going... when is the deadline to make up my mind and get the pay pal in?

looks like Joe and i will attend, about a 9 1/2 hour ride for us

shadowsniper3006- racing

SS_Muscle_Truck- watching.....and not racing....because he knows i'll beat him.....

i'll send payment hopefully tomorrow

Look at you.....calling me out in public. We will race, just not all the way down in Missouri, that woud be a really expensive tow if something blows up. As far as you beating me...... I don't think so

Look at you.....calling me out in public. We will race, just not all the way down in Missouri, that woud be a really expensive tow if something blows up. As far as you beating me...... I don't think so

You can just tow it to my place until we can fix it :cheers: