2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey brad, Ill probably meet up with you on the road somewhere and we can start the convoy up through Oklahoma. I will also be sending my money soon, just gotta figure out if its going to be just me or if anyone is coming with me.

I just dont know if I want to drive my truck that far...wish I could trailer it.

I just dont know if I want to drive my truck that far...wish I could trailer it.

Find a good car hauler and split the fuel with me and I'll drag her up there. Or get on jasons case and tell him to pull her with the dmax. Idk how worthy of a tow rig my truck will be after I put the pc on with the stall I have, even worse if I do a cam before then too. Haha

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Sorry, forgot the quote

If I can afford it, I'll be coming up through east Texas and through Oklahoma. What day are you planning on leaving?

What part of eas Texas are you coming through? Hell, the more we have in the convoy up there the better. I bet we'd get a lot of looks with 4-5 SSS all cruising down the highway.

Find a good car hauler and split the fuel with me and I'll drag her up there. Or get on jasons case and tell him to pull her with the dmax. Idk how worthy of a tow rig my truck will be after I put the pc on with the stall I have, even worse if I do a cam before then too. Haha

I really want to go...I just get paranoid about my truck and the possibility of breaking down at the track etc... I need to find out if Jason is going..good idea