2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - have you heard/seen a thread yet about their plans?

I know last year they had a thread going but haven't seen one this year I'll look around and see if i can find one..having a giant caravan will be amazing!

:pepsicheer:

I am a sss owner from stl mo new to the site and just found out about kc and was wondering if anyone from stl area was planning on going

There are a couple from the STL area. Tony (red04supersport) is in the St. Peters area...and John (hottelsss) is a snatch hair south of Cape Girardeu. Im also 2 hours north of you in Hannibal

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

just seen this meet, are we still able to sign up? and this might be a retarded ass question, but you know what they say only dumb question is an unanswered one...lol are ya'll race a circle track or drag? i looked up pics and it looks like a speedway, just didnt know what your plans as far as racing were.

just seen this meet, are we still able to sign up? and this might be a retarded ass question, but you know what they say only dumb question is an unanswered one...lol are ya'll race a circle track or drag? i looked up pics and it looks like a speedway, just didnt know what your plans as far as racing were.

haha, its a 1/4 mile track man and yes you can still sign up! the more people we get the better the event will be so come on out and join us

haha, its a 1/4 mile track man and yes you can still sign up! the more people we get the better the event will be so come on out and join us

haha gotch ya. yea im thinking about it. i gotta get leave aproved first. anyone know of people coming from around Rhode Island get a posse to drive there.lol