2011 Sss/Tbss Nationals May 27-28-29 Memorial Day Weekend.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys we have been staying at the sheraton in overland park last 2 years. Great PLACE!!! best of all they have a big parking lot where we all party/drink/talk at night. its just a good group of people all getting together.

Can we just go ahead and make our reservations now?

......and why arent you on the list yet :wtf:

Because I don't want my psychotic ex-wife who reads this forum to know exactly where I will be and what I am doing.

Thanks for outing me. :(

Yeah we'll be there; I was the first person to privately PM my reservation.

Mr. P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok guys i need all the info on the event like hotel that everyone is tlking abt staying at info abt when everything starts bc i have a 16 hr drive and wanna go ahead and make reservations and make sure im there when everything starts off

I'm already off for a day before the weekend of and a day after. Hey steve, wanna meet up somewhere before Oklahoma and caravan up there? I'm hoping Danny, Jason and brad are planning on coming. If any of them don't want to drive they can ride with me. See if you can get a hold of them and let me know!

I'm already off for a day before the weekend of and a day after. Hey steve, wanna meet up somewhere before Oklahoma and caravan up there? I'm hoping Danny, Jason and brad are planning on coming. If any of them don't want to drive they can ride with me. See if you can get a hold of them and let me know!

I'm down to caravan with ya..

Which day would we leave exactly?

Im just throwing this out there I want to see Chase's truck out there, that thing just looks sick. There are others as well, another thing i hope someone comes out with a near stock SS so we can all see where we started at.

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)