Bnib! Corsa Sport Complete System! 6.0L

cbrsilv15

Brand spanking new in the box. Only taken out for pictures. For the 6.0 and 8.1's. ECSB. Everything is complete in the box. All stainless steel. Pipes, muffler, clamps, dual tips and all warranty paperwork for a lifetime warranty. I have seen these online for 650 + shipping to $1,100 shipped. Asking $650 shipped. 2 big ass boxes to ship, it's not gonna be cheap.

Pics are all too big and need resized....so.. Link to my pics...

http://gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=211851

Brand spanking new in the box. Only taken out for pictures. For the 6.0 and 8.1's. ECSB. Everything is complete in the box. All stainless steel. Pipes, muffler, clamps, dual tips and all warranty paperwork for a lifetime warranty. I have seen these online for 650 + shipping to $1,100 shipped. Asking $650 shipped. 2 big ass boxes to ship, it's not gonna be cheap.

Pics are all too big and need resized....so.. Link to my pics...

http://gmfullsize.co...ad.php?t=211851

SOLD - pm sent for info

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Yeah me too. I pm'd the guy both sites and told him i wanted them and to get me paypal info. He tells me i'm first in line and gives me paypal info. I tell him i'll paypal in 20 minutes when i get home. Next thing i know, Brian moves in for the kill. Nice work Brian, you have a gift. Oh well, you know what they say, money talks......

Yeah me too. I pm'd the guy both sites and told him i wanted them and to get me paypal info. He tells me i'm first in line and gives me paypal info. I tell him i'll paypal in 20 minutes when i get home. Next thing i know, Brian moves in for the kill. Nice work Brian, you have a gift. Oh well, you know what they say, money talks......

Bumpe for an explanation

As i stated, Brian has a gift and managed to get this guy to sell the exhaust to him after CBR told me i had dibbs. Guess i should've jumped through my ass for him and got him the money that very second. Shows a complete lack of class, that's all. In the end, it's only exhaust. Not that big of a deal. Now, hopefully its a dead topic.

As i stated, Brian has a gift and managed to get this guy to sell the exhaust to him after CBR told me i had dibbs. Guess i should've jumped through my ass for him and got him the money that very second. Shows a complete lack of class, that's all. In the end, it's only exhaust. Not that big of a deal. Now, hopefully its a dead topic.

Sounds like something a "Californian" would do..Definately not a good ol' boy move...wow

To the people that weren't involved, GROW UP. This has nothing to do with you and you are just throwing fuel in the fire. Sorry, the exhaust is sold. CLOSED.

Sorry I got involved there chief, thought maybe there was a GOOD explanation or miscommunication. I can see by your post there is not. At least you got what you wanted. Hope you don't have anything else to sell after that douche/GROWNUP move. :thumbsdown::shakehead::icon_bs:

Trust me son, I think everyone on this site knows where I stand. Pretty sure I have 110% buyer feedback, since I don't lie to a committed buyer and then screw them over. What you don't know, is the original "buyer" and the actual buyer are both friends. And if they werent GROWN UP about it you could have potentially started a pissing contest between the two of them. I think you owe them both an apology for putting them in that position. Guys like you make people uneasy about buying from others off the site.